Monday, January 5, 2009

Blogger


This last semester we started the blog. At first I didn't think that I was going to like it but after I realized there was no homework if we do it it wasn't so bad. Thats not the only reason I liked it though i liked getting into arguments with people and then resolving them, also after doing the blog I learned allot about who other people are and how they react in an argument. I didn't just learn about other people though, the blog also taught me many things about myself.
Blogger was good and bad. I think it was more good than it was bad, it was good because it was a different way of learning. We got more out of doing it on the blogger because it made us think a little more and we had more fun doing it rather than sitting in class writing papers and listing to lectures. The only reason that i can think that it was bad was because it brought the bad side out in most people. To wrap the whole thing up my opinion is that the blogger was good.

No comments: