Monday, January 5, 2009

The good and bad of the blog


When we first started the blog I didn’t really know what to think. It was different for me to have other students from a different school out of state comment on how I did and try to help me do better in my work. I started to understand how it works better as we got more into the blog and interacting with other students. When we started going more into writing responses or other assignments, I started to like it. It helped me to be able to say how I felt about the topic so I wasn’t scared to say how I felt. I learned many different facts when we read our books or looked up interesting information on the Internet about the topic. There were some parts of the blog I didn't like. Sometimes I didn't like how people commented and I know we all have our own opinions about a topic but sometimes it puts me down. I soon to like the blog more as we go on and I think that it would help me later on with my writing.

No comments: