Monday, January 5, 2009

My Experience on Blogger


I had a very good experience on Blogger. I think that being able to interact with other students and your own classmates is a positive thing. Other people's criticism helps me to improve as a writer and expand my horizons. Being able to post our own thoughts and feelings on various subjects was also a good experience. Discussing touchy subjects such as genocide, idealism, and religion was really amazing. I never had been part of such a deep conversation. Talking about faith, religion and death was almost overwhelming at first but once I got used to it, it was a really mind blowing thing to talk to others about such sacred subjects. On blogger everybody's opinion is stated loud and clear. Sometimes in the classroom certain people get overpowered in discussions and some people have strong opinions that they aren't afraid to state. On Blogger that doesn't happen. There's something about typing words instead of saying them that gives people the courage to say what they feel, so everybody's voice is heard. Being able to log on and post or comment at home was also very useful. Overall Blogger was a good experience that I believe was worth my time and effort.

No comments: