First off we'd like to say THANK YOU WIKIPEDIA.
1. The philosophy that Theodor Herzl theorized that the only way to stop the Holocaust was to build a Jewish homeland.
3. The foreign Jews fled from the countries that Germans were invading so when they got to the countries that they fled to they got rid of them first.
4. "The Gestapo has been entrusted the mission by the Fueher to watch over and to eliminate all the enemies of the party and the Socialist state as well as disintegrating forces of all kinds directed against both."
5. Jewish New Year
6. He cried when he prayed because he just always felt like crying, but he didn't really know why.
7. "Of or relating to the Jewish hasidism or its members or beliefs and practices."
8. "It is impossible for truths arrived at by human intellect to contradict those revealed by God."
By: Erika Keithley, Ashley Urtado, Darius Jones, and Suzy Byers