Friday, December 19, 2008


In the course of the past few weeks we have been blogging on several topics of the Holocaust. During this time my knowledge over the vastness of this topic ranging from forgiveness through putting God on Trial has grown. When we all first started this project my knowledge of this era in our history was very little but has grown over the projects. I have enjoyed blogging with my classmates and by myself, it has helped me to communicate better with my classmates in writing and expressing what is on my mind. When i first started blogging it was hard for me to start off with topics, but as we worked together my we became more open to each other and it helped alot that we all had the same views about our faith and the way we all wrote.


At the beginning of the year we all started out writing research papers, I'm glad that we are not working on them now. This blogging has helped out a lot by giving me practice in starting out on a random subject and writing a full paragraph on that topic. Overall i have enjoyed this experience with my classmates and another school. It helped show me all of the different views of this world.

No comments: