Friday, December 19, 2008

Reflection on Blogging.


First of all, I want to note that throughout this blogging experience I have learned many things. When we first started this study of the Holocaust, I had little knowledge, but now I feel I learned quite a bit of new information. But.... there is always a but, sometimes I wonder how this is going to benefit me. I often find myself wondering how this is going to help me in college. When usually hear about a College English class, that first thing that comes to mind is research papers. This is not saying I want to write a paper, its saying that I need to learn all of the in's and outs of writing them. But to finish this post out on a positive note I want to emphasize that I have learned a lot of new information throughout this experience, in which if I was not blogging I may not of had the chance to do.

No comments: