Friday, December 19, 2008

Semester Reflection


This project we were doing this semester was actually pretty interesting. The reason I say this is because I learned a lot about the Holocaust that I didn't know from before. After reading the Book "Night" and answering some of the questions that were asked got me thinking about a lot of things involving forgiveness, and faith among other things. It made me realize that if you have faith or even if you don't that forgiveness is one of the key things in life. I say this because people should forgive one another so that the world isn't a dark selfish chaotic place, that if you forgive someone you'll be able to live through life better and not as a dark shell.
I liked the way Mr.Neuburger had us do our assignments, I really like the blog ideas and interacting with other schools and getting a different point of view of things. It is always good to get a different point of view on things that way you can compare and work discussions that may arise.
Though the only thing I don't like about this is that you had to comment on every little thing. It got annoying after a while. Besides that I didn't think there was anything wrong with this project.

No comments: