Friday, December 19, 2008

Opinion on first semester


I have learned many things this semester and enjoyed much of it, but I am not sure how the Holocaust is going to help me later on if I decide to go to college. I know that the Holocaust may have just been something Mr.N wanted us to learn about but also use our English skills within all of the projects. I did not enjoy although I did learn a lot from the research paper we did at the beginning of the year. I do think that we had to write the paper a bit soon and we should have learned more about the Holocaust before writing it, for the reason that we could have put a lot more detail into the paper and would not have just tried to force things into it. I did not like reading the book "Night." I am not a big reader I know it may help us but I personally think that reading is something you should do on your own time. The last thing we have done is this blog. I really enjoyed it, and I wish we could do more things like this in all of our classes, this has probably been one of the funnest things we have done in English. I really liked talking to people outside of our class and hearing all of there opinions. I though it was cool being able to comment on other peoples post letting them know my opinion and hearing what there responses to that were. Overall I think this English class has helped me out a lot and has prepared me for college.

No comments: