Friday, December 19, 2008

Thoughts on Blogging:)


I've never been on a blog before so this one was an interesting one to start with. First off, I would like to say that I really did like reading the book Night, and I learned a lot from it. I never could imagine just how horrible the conditions of the Holocaust were and reading the book gave me a better idea of it. I also liked reading the thoughts and ideas in other peoples posts and learning how much different people are. I enjoyed being able to comment and express my opinions on what others had said. I liked how some of the topics were deeper than others so they required more thought and feeling in the answers. What was hard about commenting on the posts was trying to come up different, non-fluff comments for posts that pretty much said the same things. Also, it was hard to write what I wanted without getting in trouble for being to mean. I'm very opinionated so it was tough writing what I thought without being to critical. What I did not like about this blog was that sometimes we were not allowed to write what we really wanted, which I do not think is right since this is a blog and half the time we were asked for our opinions. Sometimes we were criticized for being to mean or blunt which I do not think we should have been because we were just saying our opinions. I liked blogging better than doing a research paper. Overall there were more likes than dislikes, so it was a pretty good experience.

Melanie Atwell

No comments: